Terms of Service.
Last updated on: 30th September, 2021.
This end user agreement (the "Agreement") should be read by you (the "User" or "you") in its entirety prior to your use of Kickflow's service or products. You consent to adhere to all the terms set forth in this Agreement.
Kickflow is a crowdfunding platform for the open web on Tezos blockchain.
The participants on this website could be either one or more of the following:
- Project Owner: Creator of a project that is listed on Kickflow
- Contributor: An individual contributing to the listed projects on Kickflow.
- Sponsor: An individual that has sponsored a funding round on Kickflow.
Kickflow's website hosted at https://kickflow.io serves as the portal where individuals can register/login using OAuth service of either Github or Twitter, and implicitly take up one or more of the above mentioned roles. The roles are not tied to the user's profile on Kickflow in any possible way.
You represent and warrant that you:
- are of legal age to form a binding contract;
- have not previously been suspended or removed from using our Services;
- have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
You hereby also warrant that you are in full agreement to the terms and services of the OAuth providers on Kickflow.
Role of Kickflow
Kickflow is essentially an 'interface' or a 'portal' that enables the interaction of the various roles specified under 'Individual Roles'. Kickflow in no way explicitly controls the transaction, the flow of funds or any aspect of the interaction between the registered users. The transactions are trustlessly handled by the validators of the Tezos blockchain network.
In conclusion to these specified facts, Kickflow is not responsible for:
- Resolving any disputes between participants related to any aspect of a transaction made using the interface.
- Any tax liabilities that may arise in a transaction between participants.
As a project owner, you warrant that:
- You are the true owner of the listed project and have administrative control over the specified social media handles, open source repository, project website & wallet address.
- The project is active and has no pending legal suits.
- The project is either built on and/or is directly related to the Tezos blockchain.
Failture to meet the above mentioned criteria would lead to a permanent ban from the platform.
As a contributor, you warrant that:
- You shall in no way request a project to return a previously donated amount.
- You shall in no way disrespect a project by using offensive/abusive language in the comments.
Failture to meet the above mentioned criteria might lead to a permanent ban from the platform.
As a sponsor, you warrant that: You are aware that you would not be able to take back an already sponsored amount that is permanently locked up in a smart contract. All sponsors have the right to send in a request to Team Kickflow to keep their sponsorship completely anonymous i.e. no reference to the sponsor's identity shall be made in Kickflow's social media posts or website.
Unless otherwise expressly authorized in these Terms of Service or on the website, you may not take any action to interfere with the website or any other user's use of the website or decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any content or other products or processes accessible through the website, nor insert any code or product or manipulate the content in any way that affects any user's experience.
Non-exhaustive list of prohibited uses:
- Phishing, spamming or pharming.
- Contacting users unsolicitedly.
- Abusive behavior toward other participant(s).
- Posting illegal, fradulent, or NSFW content on Kickflow's website.
- Impersonating other users/projects.
If found guilty of the above or any other associated prohibitted use, the individual shall be banned immediately.
The service is provided on an 'as is' & 'as available' basis, without warranties of any kind. The users are expected to double check the transaction data on the wallet, before confirmation. Kickflow takes no resposibility for the loss of funds.
Limitation and Liabilities
Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Kickflow be liable for any special, incidental, direct, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use (or misuse) of the Service even if Kickflow had prior knowledge of the possibility of such damages.
Modification and Termination Rights
Kickflow reserves the right to update, modify or terminate this Agreement or any part thereof at any time or otherwise change the service without notice and you will be bound by such amended Agreement upon posting. Therefore, we encourage you to check the terms and conditions contained in the version of the Agreement in force at such time. Your continued use of the Service shall be deemed to attest to your agreement to any amendments to the Agreement.